Get out of your ski suit, gloves and ski boots and indulge into the cozy warmth of the Finnish sauna. At 90 degrees, frozen fingers and toes quickly come to life again. The 45 degree steam bath lets you breathe deeply. In between you wind down at the tea bar and the spacious relaxation room with deluxe loungers and floating chairs that you won't want to leave anymore.
Umhausen in Ötztal. Your design apartment at MYALPS Ötztal
Are you ready for the (mountain) adventure of a lifetime? Explore great living concepts between 250 three thousand meter high peaks.
Every hike, every bike adventure and every ski tour starts somewhere. At MYALPS Ötztal you start your mountain experience right at the heart of Ötztal. Surrounded by 250 peaks higher than 3000 meters and countless other mountain giants that are just under the 3000 meter mark. Here with us, sporty alpine style meets fascinating mountain scenery. Wellness enjoyment incl. sauna and steam bath based on Tirolean lifestyle, original Ötztal specialties and regional gourmet products provided by our My.Ladele in-house shop. At MYALPS Ötztal - your design apartment in Umhausen - you can reach the PEAK as soon as you arrive. Set off towards new horizons and even dare to look beyond.
Those who choose MYALPS book countless
advantages and services included.
In our video-monitored and locked underground car park you get one parking space just for you at no extra charge.
E-charging station for bike & car
Charge your e-bike or e-car quickly and easily while you explore varied natural Alpine highlights in the outdoors.
Ski & bicycle storage room
At our lockable and video-monitored ski & bike room, your bicycle and your skis or snowboard will find plenty of space on 25 m2. In summer the bike room becomes a repair workshop offering bike repair rack, basic tools, bicycle pump and washing area. The video-monitored ski & bicycle storage room is accessible via the secured underground car park with your room card.
Washing & drying service
Fresh laundry is also guaranteed at our house - as our MYALPS guests have a coin-operated washing machine and tumble dryer at their disposal. We provide the necessary washing powder. That's what we call perfect service for your (sports) clothing.
Free late departure
Going on a short hike even on the day of departure? No problem at all. Your luggage and/or car will stay here with us in the meantime. You are welcome to take a shower before you return home.
For digital nomads and social media fans as well as all those who want to be online during their holiday, we offer free WiFi in each of our apartments.
Here with us you are fully informed:
Booking details at a glance
Cancellation Terms until 31.10.2023
- Cancel free of charge up to 8 days before arrival and get your money back or rebook free of charge
- From 7 days before arrival, 90% of the total price will be charged
Cancellation Terms from 01.11.2023
- Cancel free of charge up to 32 days before arrival and get your money back or rebook free of charge
- From 31 to 15 days before midnight, 60% of the total price will be charged
- From 14 days before arrival, 90% of the total price will be charged
- Non-refundable or non-cancellable bookings will be charged in full.
- For bookings via external providers such as Booking.com, Expedia or Feratel, the cancellation provisions of the respective portals apply.
- Any changes to your booking must be made in writing. We'll be happy to confirm your changes. Telephone inquiries are not considered binding on our part and are to be paid separately in the event of a dispute.
- Any special requests that are not specified, such as extra beds or the use of sofa beds by additional people, cots, bringing along pets or additional parking spaces, will be charged on site.
- A deposit of 30% of the total booking amount must be made by bank transfer or credit card up to 3 days after booking.
- The remaining amount is to be paid during the stay, in the best case on the day of arrival. If an amount that has not yet been paid is outstanding after departure, it will be debited to the guest's credit card.
- Cash, Maestro, Bank transfer, MasterCard, Visa, V Pay
- € 3.50 per person/night all year round
- Overnight stays of persons up to the end of the calendar year in which they reach the age of 15 are not subject to the resort tax.
- Apartments Peak2 – € 70.00 (once per stay)
- Apartments Peak4 – € 130.00 (once per stay)
- Apartments Peak6 – € 200.00 (once per stay)
- Children 0 - 3 years get a 100% discount.
- From 4 years onwards we charge 50% of the regular price per person.
Please note that child discounts only apply when accommodated in an extra bed.
Check-in & check-out
- Check-in from 4.00 pm
- If you arrive earlier, you are welcome to temporarily store your luggage with us.
- Check-out until 9.30 am
- Check-out until 11.00 am: € 10.00 / bed (depending on availability)
- Check-out until 12.00 noon: € 20.00 / bed (depending on availability)
- There is so much to discover in Ötztal. You can make the most of your day of departure and therefore we offer the opportunity of a free late departure. Simply store your luggage here with us or leave it in the car. Before you start your return trip, you can take a shower and change your clothes.
You were already worried that your four-legged friend will have to wait for you at home when you visit us in our MYALPS Ötztal? There is no need to worry, because even your best friend on four legs is more than welcome to our apartments in Umhausen. You can certainly look forward to exciting hiking trails every day anew, which start right outside the front door and offer a truly perfect opportunity for plenty of exercise in the mountains. We can't wait to welcome you to our dog-friendly accommodation in Ötztal while promising you a really breathtaking holiday!
- Your four-legged friends are welcome in our Apartments Peak 3, Peak 7 and Peak 9 on request and for an extra charge, depending on availability
- There are costs of € 20.00 per night and animal.
- We would also like to point out that pets are not permitted on the couch or in the bed.
Umhausen in Ötztal. Apartments in the mountains.
Do you have big plans? Send us an
inquiry and tell us more about it.